Women's Denim Jackets
Dita Classic Denim Jacket
Walker Roxy Pink Jacket
Walker Roxy Jacket
Dazzler Bur Blue Denim Jacket
Dazzler Denim Jacket
Layla Embriodered Jacket
Layla Denim Jacket
GET 30% OFF AT CHECKOUT
Tucker Denim Jacket
GET 30% OFF AT CHECKOUT
Kioky Tencel Jacket
Our DRICOPER denim jackets are an essential piece in the closet to through-on when it gets a little chilly or as the staple piece of an outfit to look trendy and effortless. Our denim jackets are versatile for all seasons, to get cosy or as a light through-on. One of our fitted denim jackets would give a classy blogger look, with a pair of coated pants and boots. Or, for a street style look, our oversized denim jackets would be perfect and fun.
Our denim jacket paired with one of our denim jeans or shorts makes for a 90s denim on denim look. Denim jackets remain in fashion for decades and have been styled in lots of great ways that can always be used as inspiration.
Our woman’s denim jackets are an all-rounder as a range of styles and fits can be created around this statement piece. Our denim jackets are a vintage, yet eco-friendly, must-have in the closet for a casual or classy outfit.
How Much Do You Know About Styling Our Ladies Ethical Jackets?
The jean jacket is a classic and has been regarded as cool and appealing since the 1880s. Current trends include tight-fitting, oversized, cropped, and longer shapes. They are a closet favourite, whichever style you prefer.
- Our slim Dita denim jacket displays a fitted silhouette with a comfortable stretch, a light sun-bleached wash and classic chest pockets. Wear a timeless white t-shirt underneath, layer it over your hoodie for more warmth, or wear it over a floral summer dress in case the evening gets cooler.
- Do you prefer a longer-length oversized fit? The Tucker denim jacket consists of rigid 13-ounce eco-friendly washed denim for that vintage hi & lo look. Wear your favoured knits underneath and pair it with leggings or jeans for a relaxed, casual look.
- You will love our Layla slim-fit stretch denim jacket. It has an embroidered indigo floral design on the back, which really brings its personality to life. Wear our button-through fronted ethical jackets over a boho dress and let your outfit do the talking.
We use hand-scraping techniques and pumice stone abrasion to accomplish that distinct vintage effect. We’re committed to sustainable production practices and ethical workplace and social values, which is why we avoid the toxic sandblasting technique.
Trends About Our Eco Jackets You Should Know
Everyone should own one or more ethical denim jackets. They were worn by gold prospectors, miners, and cowboys when they were first manufactured by Levi Strauss in the late 1800s. Their timeless, classic style − now worn by just about everybody − has basically remained the same, and denim’s popularity doesn’t fade.
- Our jackets are available in a range of styles, including a Bomber Camo jacket, and provide different, blue-toned options. Denim jackets pair perfectly with jeans, the most popular type of pants worn by all.
- Our Manuel street-style slightly longer blue denim jacket for men is made of 100 percent rigid cotton denim and displays a hi & lo washed effect. You may be interested in our black Tiger embroidered bomber jacket, which is made of 62 percent cotton, coated stretch denim, and elastane.
- Blue, navy, and black go well with most other colours. Our eco jackets all contain cotton and other naturally produced textiles that make them soft, warm, and comfortable. They are also extremely durable and last for years.
Our fabrics, thread, and labels don’t include unsafe synthetic substances and dyes. We do what we can to have a minimal production process impact on the environment.
Why You Should Buy DRICOPER DENIM
We manufacture our quality, well-fitting, fashionable, Vegan eco jackets so they will not give up even though you wash them repeatedly and wear them for eons. Contact us, and get 20 percent off your first purchase plus free shipping across Australia and New Zealand.