Women's Denim Jackets
WALKER ROXY JACKET
DAZZLER BUR BLUE DENIM JACKET
DAZZLER DENIM JACKET
LAYLA EMBRIODERED JACKET
LAYLA DENIM JACKET
GET 30% OFF AT CHECKOUT
TUCKER DENIM JACKET
GET 30% OFF AT CHECKOUT
BOMBER CAMO JACKET
Our Trendy, Vintage, Eco-Friendly Jackets are Free of Toxic Dyes and Substances
Our street-styled, easy-wear eco-friendly denim jackets are great as everyday casual garb. They can also be styled with a classy skirt or dress. Discover our trendy jackets.
How Much Do You Know About Styling Our Ladies Ethical Jackets?
The jean jacket is a classic and has been regarded as cool and appealing since the 1880s. Current trends include tight-fitting, oversized, cropped, and longer shapes. They are a closet favourite, whichever style you prefer.
- Our slim Dita denim jacket displays a fitted silhouette with a comfortable stretch, a light sun-bleached wash and classic chest pockets. Wear a timeless white t-shirt underneath, layer it over your hoodie for more warmth, or wear it over a floral summer dress in case the evening gets cooler.
- Do you prefer a longer-length oversized fit? The Tucker denim jacket consists of rigid 13-ounce eco-friendly washed denim for that vintage hi & lo look. Wear your favoured knits underneath and pair it with leggings or jeans for a relaxed, casual look.
- You will love our Layla slim-fit stretch denim jacket. It has an embroidered indigo floral design on the back, which really brings its personality to life. Wear our button-through fronted ethical jackets over a boho dress and let your outfit do the talking.
We use hand-scraping techniques and pumice stone abrasion to accomplish that distinct vintage effect. We’re committed to sustainable production practices and ethical workplace and social values, which is why we avoid the toxic sandblasting technique.
Trends About Our Eco Jackets You Should Know
Everyone should own one or more ethical denim jackets. They were worn by gold prospectors, miners, and cowboys when they were first manufactured by Levi Strauss in the late 1800s. Their timeless, classic style − now worn by just about everybody − has basically remained the same, and denim’s popularity doesn’t fade.
- Our jackets are available in a range of styles, including a Bomber Camo jacket, and provide different, blue-toned options. Denim jackets pair perfectly with jeans, the most popular type of pants worn by all.
- Our Manuel street-style slightly longer blue denim jacket for men is made of 100 percent rigid cotton denim and displays a hi & lo washed effect. You may be interested in our black Tiger embroidered bomber jacket, which is made of 62 percent cotton, coated stretch denim, and elastane.
- Blue, navy, and black go well with most other colours. Our eco jackets all contain cotton and other naturally produced textiles that make them soft, warm, and comfortable. They are also extremely durable and last for years.
Our fabrics, thread, and labels don’t include unsafe synthetic substances and dyes. We do what we can to have a minimal production process impact on the environment.
Why You Should Buy DRICOPER DENIM
We manufacture our quality, well-fitting, fashionable, Vegan eco jackets so they will not give up even though you wash them repeatedly and wear them for eons. Contact us, and get 20 percent off your first purchase plus free shipping across Australia and New Zealand.